Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Elvis Presley [RIP] - Discography

ELVIS PRESLEY

Elvis Presley
Born: January 8, 1935 - Died: August 16, 1977
R.I.P.

Elvis Presley belongs on the short list of artists who changed the course of popular music in the 20th century. He may not have invented rock & roll, but he was indisputably its first rock star, a singer whose charisma intertwined tightly with his natural talent for a combination that seemed combustible, sexy, and dangerous when Presley seized the imagination of America in 1956 with four successive number one singles in 1956. Elvis spent the next two decades near the top of the charts, weathering changes in fashion, self-inflicted career missteps, and comebacks as his music expanded and evolved. Throughout his career, Presley never abandoned the rock & roll he pioneered on his early singles for Sun Records, but he developed an effective counterpoint to his primal rockabilly by honing a rich, resonant ballad style while also delving into blues, country, and soul, progressions that came into sharp relief with his celebrated "comeback" in the late 1960s. Some musical nuances were overshadowed by Presley's phenomenal celebrity, a fame maintained by a long string of B-movies in the '60s and extravagant Las Vegas shows in the '70s, elements that were essential in creating a stardom that persisted long after his premature death in 1977. The myth of Elvis grew in his absence, aided by turning his Memphis home Graceland into a tourist attraction, which made him an enormous cultural icon only loosely tied to his rock & roll origins; fortunately, the passage of time helped clarify the depth and range of his musical achievements. He undeniably kick-started the rock & roll era, shaping the sound and attitudes of the last few decades of the 20th century in the process, but he also built a distinctive body of work that reflected the best of what American music has to offer.










































































1992 - From The Heart


1992 - The King of Rock n Roll
CD01 - CD02 - CD03 - CD04 - CD05


1993 - From Nashville to Memphis
CD01 - CD02 - CD03 - CD04 - CD05


1995 - Walk A Mile in My Shoes - The Essential 70's Masters
CD01 - CD02 - CD03 - CD04 - CD05





1999 - Artist Of The Century
CD01 - CD02 - CD03



1999 - Sunrise
CD01 - CD02




2010 - Peace In The Valley - The Complete Gospel Recordings
CD01 - CD02 - CD03


2011 - Elvis Movie Hits
CD01 - CD02


The Complete 1954-1962 USA Singles

  1. Thats All Right Mama
  2. Blue Moon of Kentucky
  3. Good Rockin Tonight
  4. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine
  5. Milkcow Blues Boogie
  6. You Re a Heartbreaker
  7. Baby, Lets Play House
  8. I M Left, You Re Right, She S Gone
  9. Mystery Train
  10. I Forgot to Remember to Forget
  11. Heartbreak Hotel
  12. I Was the One
  13. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
  14. My Baby Left Me
  15. Hound Dog
  16. Don't Be Cruel
  17. Blue Suede Shoes
  18. Tutti Frutti
  19. I Got a Woman
  20. I M Counting on You
  21. I LL Never Let You Go (Little Darlin)
  22. I M Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)
  23. Tryin to Get to You
  24. I Love You Because
  25. Blue Moon

  1. Just Because
  2. Money Honey
  3. One-Sided Love Affair
  4. Lawdy Miss Clawdy
  5. Shake Rattle and Roll
  6. Love Me Tender
  7. Anyway You Want Me (That S How I Will Be)
  8. Playing for Keeps
  9. Too Much
  10. All Shook Up
  11. That S When Your Heartaches Begin
  12. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
  13. Loving You
  14. Jailhouse Rock
  15. Treat Me Nice
  16. Don T
  17. I Beg of You
  18. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
  19. Doncha Think It S Time
  20. Hard Headed Woman
  21. Don't Ask Me Why
  22. One Night
  23. I Got Stung
  24. I Need Your Love Tonight
  25. (Now and Then There S) a Fool Such As I

  1. Big Hunk O Love
  2. My Wish Came True
  3. Stuck on You
  4. Fame and Fortune
  5. It S Now or Never
  6. A Mess of Blues
  7. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
  8. I Gotta Know
  9. Surrender
  10. Lonely Man
  11. I Feel So Bad
  12. Wild in the Country
  13. (Marie S the Name) His Latest Flame
  14. Little Sister
  15. Can't Help Falling in Love
  16. Rock-A-Hula Baby
  17. Good Luck Charm
  18. Anything That S Part of You
  19. She S Not You
  20. Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello
  21. Return to Sender
  22. Where Do You Come from
  23. Rip It Up*
  24. Love Me*
  25. When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again*

  1. (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me)
  2. It S No Secret (What God Can Do)
  3. I Believe
  4. Take My Hand, Precious Lord
  5. I Need You So
  6. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
  7. Blueberry Hill
  8. Is It So Strange
  9. Flaming Star
  10. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears
  11. Follow That Dream
  12. Angel
  13. What a Wonderful Life
  14. I M Not the Marrying Kind
  15. King of the Whole Wide World
  16. This Is Living
  17. Riding the Rainbow
  18. Home Is Where the Heart Is
  19. I Got Lucky
  20. A Whistling Tune
  21. Long Tall Sally*
  22. First in Line*
  23. Paralyzed*
  24. How S the World Treating You*
  25. How Do You Think I Feel*

14 comments:

REP1974 said...

Thank you Ozzieguy for this awesome Elvis discography.

Ozzieguy said...

Hello REP1974
I have some more to share. :-)
Regards
Ozzieguy

José Miranda said...

Hello my Friend.
I hope your health is ok
I love ALL your posts here and in the Paradise Island.
Thank you for all your magnificent posts.
Sorry for my bad english but it is not my native language (i'm portuguese).
If ou need something (music or what else), please, please, be my guest.
A GREAT hug from Portugal.
Love you, man

Ozzieguy said...

Hello José
I just got out of hospital a few days ago after having heart pain after my covid jab. But, all good I have been told.
Thank you José for your lovely note my dear friend.

Best Wishes
Ozzieguy

victor said...

HI Ozzieguy

Thanks its á great gift for all.

¿ It´s possible

OUR MEMORIES VOL 2?

Happy Chistmas

Ozzieguy said...

Hello Victor,
I am not sure that I have that album, but, I will have a look through all of my music here in my studio. Everything I share is what I have purchased over many years.
Happy Christmas for you also Victor.
Regards
Ozzieguy

Unknown said...

Another absolutely fantastic collection from you, Thank you so much, your time and effort are truly appreciated. Sending blessings of health & happiness to you & yours.

Ozzieguy said...

Thank you Unknown, truly appreciate your lovely message.

iggy said...

Hi Ozzieguy, and happy holidays, and "thank you; thank you very much..."

Iggy

Elena Delgado said...

Hello I just accidentally came upon your site while looking for an Elvis album and wanted to thank you so much for posting almost all of them! I am so happy to have found this blog, it must've taken you ages to rip and upload all of them! Happy Holidays btw!

Anonymous said...

Elv1s- 30 #1 Hits (2002)

Rhodb said...

Thanks Ozzie for the Elvis shares some of these come in handy this time of the year. Timeless stuff Great work

Ozzieguy said...

Thank you Rhodb.

mick said...

thanks for all your posts. It's a magical website