Friday, December 15, 2023

Tex Ritter [R.I.P.] - Discography

Tex Ritter - Discography

Born: January 12, 1905  -  Died January 2, 1974 (aged 68)
R.I.P.
Singing cowboy Tex Ritter stood as one of the biggest names in country music throughout the postwar era, thanks to a diverse career that led him everywhere from the Broadway stage to the political arena. He was born Maurice Woodward Ritter in Marvaul, TX, on January 12, 1907, and grew up on a ranch in Beaumont. After graduating at the top of his high school class, he majored in law at the University of Texas. During college, however, he was bitten by the acting bug and moved to New York in 1928 to join a theatrical troupe. After a few years of struggle, he briefly returned to school, only to leave again to pursue stardom.
All Albums are 320kbps Bitrate







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly all albums on Mediafire no longer downloadable, please provide an alternate link. Thank you.

Ozzieguy said...

Thank you Anonymous for alerting me of yet another discography that needs to be fixed.

LOFC said...

Thanks again Ozzieguy.

Vera Lane said...

Ozzieguy
I Would like to wish you and your family a lovely Christmas, and thank you for all your wonderful generous shares on your blog.
Best wishes from your Irish friend.
Vera XX ☘

Anonymous said...

Good day Admin!

I was wondering if you have any collections of David Gates and his bandmates, the "Bread" back in your record shelves. I would definitely love this collection to be shared with us as I'm a big fan of these artists as I'm a big fan of your sharing community. Definitely appreciate your efforts gathering this wholesome collections in one place. Thank you very much admin and have a wonderful, blessed and joyful Christmas to you and your family.


Truly yours,

Your fan and follower of classic songs

Ozzieguy said...

Yes my friend.
I do have some David Gates albums here in my studio.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for fixing the discography, would you by chance have any Roy Rogers in your collection, would love a discography. Thank you so much and happy trails!

Ozzieguy said...

Oh yes I have lots of Roy Rogers ALBUMS>