Monday, May 18, 2020

VA - Time Life - Bubblegum, Garage and Pop Nuggets

01 - Gary Lewis And The Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown.mp3
02 - Sopwith Camel - Hello Hello.mp3
03 - The Mojo Men - Sit Down, I Think I Love You.mp3
04 - Lovin' Spoonful, The - Rain On The Roof.mp3
05- The Tremeloes - Silence Is Golden.mp3
06 - The Critters - Mr. Dieingly Sad.mp3
07 - The Gants - Road Runner.mp3
08 - Knickerbockers - One Track Mind.mp3
09 - The Shadows Of Knight - Shake.mp3
10 - The Third Rail - Run, Run, Run.mp3
11 - The Nightcrawlers - The Little Black Egg.mp3
12 - Crazy Elephant - Gimme Gimme Good Lovin'.mp3
13 - 1910 Fruitgum Company - Indian Giver.mp3
14 - Tommy James And The Shondells - Say I Am (What I Am).mp3
15 - The Parade - Sunshine Girl.mp3
16 - The Sunrays - I Live For The Sun.mp3
17 - Lemon Pipers - Rice Is Nice.mp3
18 - The Woolies - Who Do You Love.mp3
19 - The Sunshine Company - Back On The Street Again.mp3
20 - The Merry-Go-Round - Live.mp3
21 - The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's A Happening Thing.mp3
22 - Flying Machine, The - Smile A Little Smile For Me.mp3


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Ozzy!
Tendras màs volumenes de la serie Classic Rock de Time Life Music?

Ozzieguy said...

Hi Unknown
Yes, I am preparing them and once that is done I will upload and place here on my blog

mrRadio said...

I love those songs here from The Critters and The Flying Machine!

Note: Seems like this belongs in the "Album" section of your index.

Ozzieguy said...

It is a Time Life album of various artists so that is why it is where it is.
Thanks for sharing though.